- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
“Social media gave me a wrong idea about love”- Lady cries out
A South African woman has taken to Twitter platform to narrate how her years on social media negatively influenced her love life.
According to the user, identified as @Shakirah_Dramat, social media made her believe that a man is supposed to buy his woman expensive things if he actually loves her.
She used to believe that, if your man doesn’t shower you with money and gifts during the relationship, then he is not right for you and he doesn’t love you. You only know how your man values you through the way he spends on you.
She, however, added that it took her years to unlearn that expectation and to understand that everyone has their own love language.
See her post below;