- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Burna Boy hits Accra on Africa Giant Tour
Nigerian music star Burna Boy is heading to Accra, Ghana in November, as part of his Global African Giant tour.
Burna Boy kicked off his African Giant Tour in April 2019 and he has so far made stops in Canada, U.S, Belgium, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
The tour saw him perform at Coachella and also at the historic Apollo Theater in NYC.
The Ye hitmaker is scheduled to perform on November 22, at the Fantasy Dome at the Trade Fair Accra according to reports from ghanaweb.
The African Giant Tour is named after the musician’s latest album, ‘African Giant’, which explores the themes of politics, corruption, love, desire, and passion.
2019 has been an amazing year for Burna Boy. He bagged the Best International Act award at the 2019 Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards.
He has performed on Jimmy Kimmel’s show and also appeared on the Breakfast Club on Power 205, Hot 97 and the Daily Show with Trevor Noah.
The African Giant Tour is facilitated by Universal Music’s U-Live, TBWA/MarkComm, Fantasy Dome with support from 3Music.