- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Unknown men kidnap three-year-old school boy in Imo
Unknown men suspected to be kidnappers have abducted a three-year-old boy, Chidalu Ike in Atta community, Njaba council area of Imo state.
The sad incident occured on Tuesday, October 15th when unknown men abducted the young child on his way home after school.
According to reports available to reporters, the victim, Chidalu who is a student of Central School, Atta near the Afor Atta Market was with his older brother, Nnaemeka when both were approached by the two suspected kidnappers.
10-year-old brother of the victim, Nnaemeka was given money to buy sachet water by the suspected kidnappers and they were already gone with the three-year-old boy before his brother returns.
While reacting to the development, the father of the kidnapped boy, Alexander Ike confirmed the incident and begged the state government including security agencies to assist in rescuing his son.