- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
Victor AD drops new single, ‘Too Much Money’
Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Victor Adere, popularly known by his stage name Victor AD, has dropped a new Afrobeat single for his teeming fans and music lovers.
The youngster released the hit audio on the popular streaming platform, YouTube on Wednesday.
As the title implies, ‘Too Much Money’ emphasises the importance of having not just money legitimately but enough of it to cater to necessities.
“What Money cannot do, too much money can do it, wetin DJ Cuppy money no fit do, Otedola money do am, wetin OBO money cannot do, Adeleke money do am…” the lyrics go in part.
He released the acclaimed single “Wetin We Gain” in 2018, a song that launched him into the limelight, and the video for the song has reportedly garnered more than 6,000,000 million views on YouTube.