- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Woman Dumps Snake Charm At The Shop Of Husband’s Mistress
There was serious drama today along Efeizomor Street, Boji-Boji Owa, Delta after a woman placed a snake charm in front of the shop of a lady who’s allegedly sleeping with her husband.
According to reports, the guy who’s based abroad abandoned his wife with three children for the young lady.
His unhappy wife reportedly prepared the charm and placed it in front of the lady’s shop, to cast a spell on her and make her stay away from her husband.
The incident attracted many people to the scene as passersby left what they were doing to catch the awkward event.
Photos and Video below;
Reports have it that Kabiru was having a confrontation with a man blue shirt and at a point, the suspect threatened to show him he is an Ebira man, but the mechanic dared him.
Never the one to allow his words to return to him unfulfilled, the Ebira man allegedly slapped Kabiru with charm and he slumped instantly.