- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Bella Hadid Beats Beyonce To Emerge Most Beautiful Woman In The World
Bella Hadid has been named as the most beautiful woman in the world, according to the ‘Golden Ratio of Beauty’.
The 23-year-old was found to be a 94 per cent match to the ratio, a mathematical equation known as Beauty Phi devised by the ancient Greeks.
In second place was Beyoncé was who was a 92.44 per cent match, and taking third place was Amber Heard with 91.85 per cent.
Ariana Grande came in 4th place with 91.81% and Taylor Swift round up the top 5 with 91.64%. The overall top 10 most beautiful women according to the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi included: .Kate Moss (91.05%); Scarlett Johansson (90.91%); Natalie Portman (90.51%); Katy Perry (90.08%); and Cara Delevingne (89.99%).
They calculated the perfect face shape, including the size and position of the lips, nose, chin and jawline with Bella’s features most closely matching the ideal ratio. The top ten list was compiled by a Harley Street clinic surgeon, Dr Julian De Silva, who used digital facial mapping to see how modern celebs matched up.
Bella came out on top with a 94.35 per cent match, although her sister, fellow supermodel Gigi Hadid, 24, failed to make the top ten.
“Bella Hadid was the clear winner when all elements of the face were measured for physical perfection. She had the highest overall reading for her chin which, with a score of 99.7%, is only 0.3% away from being the perfect shape.
Bella also came second behind Scarlett Johansson for the positioning of her eyes. Beyoncé ran her a close second, scoring the highest marks for the shape of her face (99.6%) and getting very high scores for her eyes, brow area and lips,” Dr. De Silva said.