- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has declared that only candidates with the National Identity Number (NIN) will be registered for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The Admission regulatory body, JAMB disclosed this again on its twitter handle, JAMB said on Thursday: “All candidates wishing to take the 2020 UTME must have the National Identification Number (NIN). Prospective candidates are urged to visit the nearest @nimc_ng office for their capturing”.
“The Board would ONLY register candidates with NIN.”
More to come…