- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Frodd receives N1million cash gift from Real Estate Investor
Big Brother Naija’s finalist, Frodd has also received the sum of N1million from Ned Okonkwo, the same investor who gifted Mercy with N3.6million.
Frodd shared the good news via his Instagram page. He posted a screenshot of the credit alert of N1million from Mr. Ned Okonkwo.
Expressing his joy about the cash gift, he wrote;
“Blessing upon blessings! Thank you Mr Ned Okonkwo! God bless you real good!”
The exposure and goodwill that comes with being in the Big brother Naija house is no doubt something to look forward to. Although the show has come to an end, the ex-housemates are still cashing out.