- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
Shocking Story Of Nigerian Man Addicted To His Wife’s Breast Milk
This is a mindboggling story of a man who has been sharing breast milk with his newborn baby.
Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin shared the story of a man who seems addicted to drinking the breast milk of his wife.
He has been secretly stealing it and replacing the contents stored in a refrigerator.
The gist has got people laughing online. Another man has come out to say he also loves taking the breastmilk of his wife.
Read both accounts below:
Read the second account below:
Meanwhile, a mother of six, was said to have died a week after being delivered of a set of twins.
Northern City News learnt that Binta was said the first wife of Yunusa Jikamshi, the lawmaker representing Musawa constituency in the state House of Assembly.
It was learnt that after being delivered of the babies, her breast milk was not flowing as expected, a development which made her co-wives to persuade her to drink the concoction.