- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tacha, has advised ladies not to emulate the controversial behavior she put on show while in the Big Brother Naija house.
Tacha who just began her media tour, visited thebeat999FM and gave answers to lingering questions about her journey in the reality show.
When OAP Olisa asked the disqualified housemate if she sees herself as a role model, Tacha said she wants young ladies to strive and be motivated to make it in life and but they should not copy the ‘Non-diplomatic’ character she exhibited while in the Big Brother Naija house.
Recall few days after she was disqualified from the show, Tacha shared a post on Instagram apologizing to her fans for her behaviour and pledged to be of good character as she was now a changed person.
It seems she is living up to that pledge and the ‘old controversial’ Tacha is now a thing of the past.