- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Men of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Enugu Zonal Office have arrested nine suspected cyber fraudsters together with a woman for online scams.
The cybercrime suspects identified as Precious Ibegbulem, Michael Odishi,Ebuka Kenneth, Akabuke Beluolisa, Chibueze Ezeagwu, Nnamdi Maduekwe, Kingsley Orazulike, Uche Nwosu and only woman, Linda Chidera were arrested at Mexmemphis Properties and Apartments, Maryland District, Enugu.
According to reports, these cybercrime suspects were arrested following an intelligence report about their lifestyle and suspected criminal activities and the homes of the suspects were raided by the anti-graft agency.
Mobile phones, laptop computers, two Toyota Corolla vehicles with registration number DM 722 YAB and LSR 468 FW were recovered.
The suspects will be charged to court when investigation is concluded.