- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
Ubi Franklin Slapped Me For Making A Joke About Him – Comedian Omini Aho
Nigerian comedian, Omini Aho has claimed that music executive, Ubi Franklin, assaulted him at the backstage after an event in Lagos.
According to the comedian, he made a joke about Ubi Franklin at an event, but Ubi was not having it and after his performance, Ubi Franklin came backstage and loaded him with a heavy slap.
In his words,
‘the job of a comedian is to find humor in every situation and put it out for the audience, I did a joke yesterday and Ubi came backstage and jacked me, I was trying to be calm because i didn’t want to disrupt Acapella’s show, the next thing was a slap (Gbosa).
Ubi don slap Omini Aho, chia, as I wan retaliate Na so bouncer hold us, I think Ubi don bribe the bouncer, I have nothing personal about Ubi before then but now, I have everything personal against him, the truth is that the JOKE is always on something or someone, no comedian goes out with the intention of hurting anyone, the aim is to generate laughter but Ubi has shown that his mind is quick to anger as his ejaculation.
If we want to go by Ubi’s way, Tubaba would have killed almost every comedian, Donald Trump would have killed almost every comedian, especially in America, open your mind, it’s just a joke.”