- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
The lingering xenophobic attack seems not to be subdued despite hard talks between the government of Nigeria and South Africa as a fresh case of attack has been reported in South Africa.
Sources disclosed to newsmen on Tuesday that the fresh attacks took place in Mpumalamga area.
Sources further disclosed that the leadership of Nigerian Citizens South Africa (NICASA) and the Nigeria Consular General to South Africa are gathering information on the incident.
More to come…