- BREAKING: Appeal Court varies terms in bail granted Dasuki
- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
She Dumped Me While On A Date – Man Cries Out
A man has been left heartbroken after the woman he loves dumped him over an incident.
Read his story below:
Please Help Me Judge. Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?!
Excuse my grammatical blunders. I just feel like sharing this experience i had with my fiancee to be.
Yesterday being sunday, I decided to fix a movie and fun outing with my girl. I ordered a taxi from my base to her base to pick her up. She came looking fine and sweet to enjoy the sunday with…To cut the long story short to the main reason i’m posting this….
I came out of the taxi from the FRONT SEAT gave her a hug and opened the back door for her then closed the door to go back to my normal position.
She gave me a bad look from nowhere, I asked her what’s wrong, she told me to come to the back, the driver could hear us clearly
I playfully told her baby, don’t worry we have all day together you are even gonna spend the night at my crib.
I sat at the front and told the taxi to go to the cinema.
During the trip to the cinema I had a little conversation with the taxi guy, from nowhere again my lady told the taxi guy in a rude voice ‘please oga face your driving and stop shaking me driving into potholes anyhow abeg’…later on again she told the taxi man to totally put off the low radio station that was playing in the car.
The last time he had a call and received it on Bluetooth o, she shouted then very rude telling the man please just drop that call. That’s when I cautioned her to take it easy na.
We arrived at the cinema, she told me i should give her transport to go back home that she doesn’t feel like staying out again…I tried to pet her,she just abandoned me took a taxi and went home. She has refused picking my calls since yesterday. Im busy at work weekdays,i dont really have time to go to her house.
Ladies/Gentlemen please where did i really go wrong.