- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
R. Kelly’s Divorce Lawyer Slams Singer With Lawsuit
R. Kelly’s former divorce lawyer has added to the jailed singer’s woes by suing him for $12,000.
The I Believe I Can Fly singer is currently facing serious time behind bars on a series of sex abuse allegations, and now he’s also fighting payment claims from Lisa Damico, who represented Kelly when he faced jail time in March for failing to pay child support and education expenses for his daughter.
Damico filed her request with Cook County Judge Lori Rosen earlier this month October 19, 2019, according to the Chicago Sun-Times, claiming Kelly paid her $12,000 in March after she billed him over $25,000 .
The rest of the money was not forthcoming, she alleges, and now the divorce lawyer wants him to pay up.
A hearing has been set for 4 November, according to Billboard.