- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Police arrest three women for abducting kids in Anambra
Three women have been arrested by the Anambra State Police Command for allegedly abducting kids in Anambra state.
In a statement released by the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Haruna Mohammed confirmed the arrest of the women.
He disclosed that they were apprehended at Nkpor market/Tarzan junction with the children reportedly between the ages of two and four years old.
He said: “Following intelligence report, Police detectives attached to CMU Anambra State Command arrested three female suspects at Nkpor market/Tarzan junction in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State.
“Suspects were arrested with two kids all males, whose ages range between 2 and 4 years respectively.
“They could neither give satisfactory explanation about the children nor where they got them.”
“The Commissioner of Police, John Abang has consequently urged parents whose children were missing and fall within the age bracket of the recovered children to report at the State Command headquarters Awka for proper identification and collection of their children,” he added.