- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Chelsea on Tuesday night came from 4-1 down to draw 4-4 against Ajax in the UEFA Champions League.
Frello Jorginjo, Cezar Azcilipueta and Rucce James scored for the Blues in a dramatic match.
Tammy Abraham scored an early own goal, Jorginho equalised with a penalty but Quincy Promes then headed Ajax ahead.
Kepa Arrizabalaga’s own goal and Donny van de Beek’s low strike gave Ajax a three-goal lead at Stamford Bridge.
Cesar Azpilicueta pulled one back, Ajax had Daley Blind and Joel Veltman sent off before Jorginho’s second penalty and Reece James’ effort made it 4-4.
Chelsea thought they had grabbed a sensational victory when Azpilicueta smashed a loose ball into the net but the goal was ruled out after a video assistant referee review showed the ball had struck Abraham’s arm before falling for the Blues captain.
It leaves three teams on seven points in Group H, with Ajax moving top on goal difference, Chelsea second and Valencia third after they beat Lille 4-1 in Spain.