- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
Ex-banker arraigned for stealing $8,907 belonging to Major-General Umaru Mohammad
One Anieka Udoh was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Wednesday, 6th November for allegedly stealing the sum of $8,907 belonging to Major-General Umaru Mohammed.
The suspect was docked before Justice Sherifat Solebo of the Special Offences Court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos on one-count charge bordering on stealing.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that Udoh is also facing another trial in a similar case before Justice Saliu Seidu of the Federal High Court in Ikoyi as the second defendant in a case involved with Ecobank PLC.
Udoh was alleged to have stolen the said sum from the victim while he was a staff of Ecobank