- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
“If you do DNA test on your children and they are not yours, thank your wife”- Victor Ibeh tells men
Abuja-based lawyer and counselor, Victor Ibeh took to social media to advice married men whose wives tried to “cover their shame” through adultery.
According to the counselor, any child a man accepts as his own,must have first gone through a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of the child. However, if it turns out that the supposed father is not the biological father, Ibeh advised that the man should thank his wife rather than blame her because the wife was only trying “to cover up his shame ”
In his words;
“If you do DNA test on your children and they are not yours, the problem is not from your wife. It means you are infertile and your wife tried to cover up your shame. You should thank her and silently live with those children in peace”.