- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Two Corps members to be decamped after being caught sleeping with each other at NYSC Kano camp
Two Nigerian graduates’ hope of getting into the Labour market soon has been cut short as they both face disciplinary action from National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) in Kano state for engaging in a forbidden act within the NYSC camp.
According to Eyewitness, who disclosed the incident on twitter, a male and a female corp members were nabbed having sex in Kano NYSC Orientation Camp. She further disclosed that they will be decamped as punishment for their offence.
The two NYSC corp members are going to be decamped after being caught in the act, she wrote.
They caught people having sex in this camp and they’re going to decamp them 😂😂😂
— A girl has ❌🔌 (@PHELYX_GIFT) November 10, 2019
In a related development, two corps members have been sent away from orientation camp by the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) in Ebonyi state for refusing to wear trousers given to them by the scheme.
This was contained in a statement released by the Spokesperson of the NYSC, Ngozi Ukwuoma in Ebonyi state on Saturday.