- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Reality star, Khloe Kardarshian’s EX, Lamar Odom is engaged to his stunning girlfriend, Sabrina Parr three months after they made their relationship known to the public.
The basketball player announced their engagement with a loved-up photo of the soon-to-be-married couple posing together inside Myles Chefetz Prime 112 restaurant in Miami.
“Introducing my new fiancée!! Soon to be Mrs. Parr-Odom,” Odom captioned the post adding, “She the ONE!!!!! @getuptoparr.”
His new fiancee who is also a fitness coach shared the happy news with her followers with a slide show of videos of her new rock. she wrote: “I SAID [email protected] #mrsparrodom #lamarandsabrina.”
Recall that Odom was previously married to reality star, Khloé Kardashian. The pair tied the knot in 2009 just one month after they met. They later went their separate ways after four years of marriage due to Odom’s struggles with addiction and infidelity, and their divorce was finalized in 2016.