- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Businessman mogul, Femi Otedola’s daughter, DJ Cuppy who had a successful Foundation Fundraising in Abuja, celebrated her birthday with a huge After-Party immediately after the fundraising.
The singer who had earlier stated that her best birthday gift was the success of the event, had a fun-filled time with family and friends as she commemorated her 27th birthday.
Sharing a video from the party she wrote; “Birthday Behaviour 🎂 #CuppyDay 🐯🍻 #ToCuppyThisTiger
See photos and video
In an event that attracted top personalities in the society included Vice-President Yemi Osinbjao, DJ Cuppy’s bid to raise fund for children, turned out to be successful as she was able to raised over 5.1 billion Naira to help needy children.