- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Nigerian rapper, songwriter and actor, Folarin Falana, better known by his stage name Falz, has yanked off all his Instagram photos as he debuts blonde beard.
Days before sharing these new photos, the self-acclaimed President of the Sweet Boys Association, announced his forthcoming project with musician, Charly Boy, tagged, ‘Fake Pastors’ and it seems the musicians are coming for uncalled Men of God. Charly Boy announced the collaboration with Falz on Sunday, November 10, 2019, on his Twitter page.
He tweeted, “Every age has its pseudo-problems created by its fake prophets and pseudo-philosophers. Fake Pastors Watch-out. Pastor Charles and Brother Falz. Coming soon.”
See photos of Falz new look;