- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Kemi Olunloyo opens online school on Instagram, names it ‘Malians Academy’
Controversial Nigerian social media blogger Kemi Olunloyo is proud to announce that she has officially opened an online school.She revealed the name of the school as “Marlian Academy” and claims it’s a school for the poor.
The name “Marlian Academy” is inspired by Naira Marley, who Kemi recently declared support for.
She shared the announcement on instagram saying;
Class is OPEN. My second #socialmedia brand has opened after #Kemitalks
It is a school for The children of the poor.
The Illiterate that needs to take over and rule society with info.
The underprivileged mekunu kids, areaboys, touts and thugs.
Naira Marley Fans (Translator not included)
Marlian Academy tuition is N5K per Masterclass when one is scheduled. Instagram teaching is FREE! Come to school. And Yeah, it’s a PRIVATE SCHOOL.
My staff will review your application🇳🇬
MARLIAN ACADEMY is an Instagram only BRAND. .