- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
The Federal High Court sitting in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State on Thursday, ruled that the All Progressives Congress (APC) cannot field candidates in the Saturday November 16, 2019 governorship election in the state.
WITHIN NIGERIA had earlier reported that a federal high court in Abuja has voided the candidacy of the deputy governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the November 16 election in Bayelsa State.