- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Lady appreciates impact of sugar daddy in her life
Twitter user, Etinosa Vivian has taken to the platform to reveal her opinion on the relevance of sugar daddies, over ‘useless, slim, broke boys’.
To Etinosa, Sugar daddies are a necessity as they play a huge role in taking good care of their female side chicks. Justifying her stand, she mentioned the fact that her first travel abroad was through a sugar daddy.
She also mentioned the fact that his pick up line was so ‘legit’. He just asked ‘Will you travel with me to Dubai?’, and Etinosa was already in love. Although he was a 2 minutes man, Etinosa cared less about it and he spent millions on her.
In her words;
“I’m not gonna lie, the first time I left Nigeria was through sugar daddy. When he met me , his pick up line was legit “will you travel with me to Dubai?” And I couldn’t say no to such . He was a 2mins man and spent millions on me. But you see those useless slim broke boys….”
See screenshot below;