- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
COZA Scandal: Tonto Dikeh and Wale Jana react as court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case
Tonto Dikeh and businessman Wale Jana are elated after a Federal Capital Territory High Court dismissed Busola Dakolo’s rape case against Biodun Fatoyinbo.
Recall that Timi Dakolo filed a case against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly over alleged rape.
However, Justice Oathman A. Musa, in giving the judgment, held that the matter amounts to injustice and an abuse of judicial process, adding that the case is empty and purely sentimental.
Reacting to the latest development, Tonto and Wale Jana who are members of Fatoyinbo’s church, took to their individual IG pages to pen down their opinion on the court’s judgement.
See their comments below;