- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
Some irate Nigerians in London gathered at the Abuja House in London to boo a Nigerian official who they believed to be President Muhammadu Buhari.
The protesters gathered in front of the building to boo the official who was driven in a black painted car with a Nigerian diplomatic plate number (FGN1), the Nigerians ambushed his car.
The videos of the protest were published Thursday night by a Twitter user, Revolutionary Tunde, using the Twitter handle @IsaacOgunmoyele.
According to report, they followed the official convoy shouting various chants in protest, calling the official diverse name, carried placards calling for freedom for the detained publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore.
WITHIN NIGERIA recalls that Sowore was last month granted bail by the Federal High Court in his ongoing trial for alleged treason and alleged plot to overthrow the present government, he however, met a stringent bail conditions ordered by the court on November 6 but the SSS declined to release him. His continued detention had prompted a nationwide outrage.