- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Gbenro Ajibade Calls out wife, Osas after abandoning her baby for party
Actor Gbenro Ajibade has this morning taken to social media to blast his wife, Osas for abandoning baby to have fun in town.
The couple who seems to be enmeshed in a marital crisis, has been giving followers the speculations that they are seemingly trying to manage the situation, as it doesn’t look like all is well with the marriage.
Speculation of their marital crisis first came off, after Gbenro Ajibade failed to wish his wife a happy birthday on in the year 2018.
Although recently things looked sweet as Gbenro on several occasions posted photos of himself caring for their baby and even backing the baby on some occasions, which he regarded as his hobby.
But his latest post on Instagram is giving an indication that the couple are not doing well as he lamented that the wife left home and didn’t come back until the next day
See his post:
We hope they resolve their differences and live happily.