- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
Talented Nigerian Singer, Harrysong said he has made up his mind to get married in 2020.
The singer who is single and searching said he is seriously looking for a wife. He went to list the qualities he is searching for in a woman.
“I need an East African wife: from Uganda, Kenya or Tanzania. Tag a hot, sexy East African babe that you think will make a good wife in my comment section. Must be fresh, yellow with big backside.”
Harrison Tare Okiri, aka Harrysong, is a top singer, songwriter and instrumentalist who rose to fame after his tribute song to Nelson Mandela won the “Most Downloaded Callertune Award” at The Headies 2013.