- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
‘No romantic relationship between Tacha and I’ – Sir Dee opens up
Big Brother Naija housemates, Tacha and Sir Dee has been on the faces of fans as they have been sighted together especially from Tacha’s homecoming in Port Harcourt.
Speculations grew when the duo posted posted a picture they took together, locked in warm embrace.
Ever since, fans on social media are alight with speculations and questions on whether the two Housemates are up to something, a little beyond being friends. But It appears it was all smoke and no fire as Sir Dee admitted in a private chat with Vanguard, Potpourri that there’s nothing romantic between them.
“The ideal is simple -friendship,” when asked what was the big idea behind the picture.
“There’s nothing romantic whatsoever between us, it was just a show of friendship,” he added.
The Housemate laughed his head off when he was queried he wasn’t close to Tacha in the Big Brother’s and retorted that there is much we don’t know.
The duo definitely has something for each other as it was reflected in their separate posts on the Instagram. Sir Dee had posted,
“They say you choose your friends. Or they choose you. But they forget that circumstances more often than not bring you together. And those circumstances mould the path you both take. On this path we all have chosen, may light shine on our paths, and may fortune smile on us all, EVERYDAY! Thank you my #friendship for inviting me and giving such an awesome time! @symply_tacha .”
And Tacha had returned the favour with a glowing words of hers.
“Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life and said, I am here for you and proved it? Thank you @sirdee_da you’ve only and only been true.”