- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Female bank customer allegedly bites man for refusing to let her jump ATM queue
A Twitter user with the handle @hrh_tumi took to the micro blogging platform to narrate his encounter with a woman at the bank.
The young man stated that he was bitten by a woman because he refused to let her use the ATM after she jumped the queue. He shared a photo of the bite mark on his hand and revealed that it happened at a bank in Egbe.
“So I was bitten by a lady today @ gtbank egbe branch Bcos I refused to let her use the ATM (she shunted the queue)”, he tweeted.
See his post below;