- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Halima Abubakar bags award as ‘celebrity personality of the year’
Popular Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has bagged Nigeria’s Gold face award as the celebrity personality of the year, 2019.
Halima Abubakar is an optimist who, despite her drawbacks and health challenges refuses to relent on achieving her dreams.
Recall that fans of bubbly actress, Halima Abubakar, were deeply worried when pictures of her looking emaciated with her head shaved clean surfaced on the Internet sometime last year.
The pictures were accompanied with dire rumours, with some saying Abubakar was battling with cancer. However, the actress later confirmed to Sunday Scoop that she was only suffering from complications of a fibroid removal surgery she had earlier.
Thankfully, it seems the worst of the storm is over for Halima and she is back to her bubbly self. She has also been recognized as the celebrity of the year.