- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
The Osun State Police Command has confirmed the release of three kidnapped Chinese miners in the state.
The Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Ige, confirmed their release to newsmen.
WITHIN NIGERIA earlier reported how gunmen stormed the Osun mining site, exchanged gun shots with police team providing security for the Chinese and killed one police orderly before the operation.
Meanwhile, the chinese miners have retained their freedom, but the circumstance surrounding their release is still unclear.