- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
A beautiful couple’s wedding photos have caught the attention of many on social media after a bride who happens to use a wheelchair tied the knot with her man in Abuja, with the bridesmaids also on wheelchairs
The happy and proud bride dazzled as she sat on her wheelchair with pride beside her groom. The numerous bridesmaids at the occasion also sat on wheelchairs in the lovely snaps that have taken over social media.
It is unclear whether the ladies are also physically challenged or if they only sat on in to show support to the couple. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful occasion.
See more photos from the lovely Abuja wedding below: