- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Peter Okoye flaunts lavish walk in closet, offers one lucky fan 30 seconds to raid it
Popular Nigerian musician, Peter Okoye, flaunts his luxurious walk in closet and says he is ready to allow one lucky fan to raid it.
The singer and dancer took to Instagram to show off his closet, which is lavishly stocked with variety of footwears and outfits.
Peter Okoye did not only show off his impressive closet, he went further to offer a lucky fan 30 seconds to raid it.
“Closet in a mess! ” he declared.
“Who wants to raid my closet? I will give a fan a chance to. Its Christmas season #30secondsRaidOnly #ZoomMyCloset” he added.
Fans and fellow celebrities immediately jumped on the offer with hilarious replies. Beverly Osu said she’s coming through, while Pretty Mike said he’s downstairs already.
See the post and reactions below;