- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
A young lady identified as Moradeun Balogun, who was brutally stabbed and robbed on her way from work, died after a hospital refused to treat her without a police report.
According to witnesses,Moradeun Balogun, was going home from work on Monday, November 2, when she was attacked, robbed, and stabbed in the neck.
She was rushed to a hospital in Gbagada, Lagos, but they denied her treatment unless a police report is presented.
She died before she could be treated.
The Twitter user who shared the story is now asking for justice because the hospital refused to treat the victim without a police report.
Read the tweets below.