TRENDING IN 48-Hrs

Man electrocuted while charging his phone in Rivers

Tragedy as a Nigerian man identified as Barisuka lost his life after he reportedly got electrocuted while charging his phone in his home in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers state on Monday, March 9th.

The tragic incident was revealed by a friend of the deceased identified as Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr who shared the story online.

Alagiri disclosed that the deceased who is his neighbor was charging his phone, placed it on his body and slept off.

It was later discovered that he was electrocuted in the process.

Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging. He was electrocuted. This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear.

I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate”; a bereaved Emmanuel wrote

See Photos:

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3 and Photo 4

 
FOR Trending Videos, Comedy, Viral Photos, Click to join Our INSTAGRAM: @withinnigeria

MOST READ TODAY

MORE INTERESTING POSTS

LATEST UPDATES

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.