TRENDING IN 48-Hrs

Man dies after using glue as condom in India

A man in Gujarat, India, passed away after using glue to replace a condom for sexual intercourse.

Salman Mirza, a resident of Fatehwadi, Ahmedabad, had checked into a hotel with his partner.

They discovered there was no protection and decided to use an epoxy adhesive. It is believed the duo were under the influence of drugs.

Mirza was seen unconscious in nearby shrubs by his friend Firoz Shaikh. He was rushed to the Sola Civil Hospital but died within a short period, reportedly of organ failure.

Deputy Commissioner of Police, Premsukh Delu confirmed the incident to Times of India.

The DCP disclosed that the couple was also found to have used the adhesive “with whitener to inhale the mixture for a kick”.

“We are waiting for the report on the deceased’s viscera sample that has been sent for forensic examination”, Delu said.

The police have perused CCTV footage of the hotel and commenced a probe. A case of accidental death has been filed.

Mirza, described as the breadwinner of his family, is survived by elderly parents and two sisters.

MOST READ TODAY

Follow Us on Google News

Get News Via Whatsapp

Get Updates Via Telegram

Got news tip? send us story

POPULAR TODAY


Leave a comment

MORE STORIES

MORE STORIES

MORE VIDEOS

MORE STORIES