You want pink lips but don’t want to use a lip color. No problem! There are a few ways to make your own pink lips cream that will give you beautiful rosy lips.
There are several methods to make pink lips cream.
In this article, we will explore some of the different methods to make pink lips cream, how to package it, and how to apply it to get an effective result.
Whichever method you choose, these homemade pink lips creams are a great way to get the look you want without any harsh chemicals or artificial ingredients. So, why not give one of them a try?
How to Make Pink Lips Cream at Home
For those who want to know how to make pink lips cream at home, the process is actually quite simple. All you need is some beetroot juice, aloe vera gel, and a few other ingredients that are easily available at most stores. Simply mix these together and apply to your lips as you would with any other lip balm or cream. Within a few days, you should start to see a noticeable difference in the color and overall health of your lips.
Gather the Ingredients
In order to make this delicious pink lips cream, you’ll need the following ingredients:
1 teaspoon kojic acid (powder)
1 teaspoon peppermint oil
2 tablespoon of your preferred whitening base cream, such as Carol White lotion
1 teaspoon of pink coloring (beetroot juice or powder or any food coloring agent)
1 teaspoon glutathione powder
1/2 teaspoon lactic acid
1 teaspoon coconut oil
Once you have all of your ingredients gathered, you’re ready to start making your very own pink lips cream!
Pour the whitening base cream or the white cream of your choice into a clean basin.
Stir in the kojic/glutathione powder.
Mix in the lactic acid.
Put all the oil in; (vitamin E oil, coconut oil, peppermint oil, beetroot juice, or any food coloring) and stir continuously until all the ingredients are well mixed.
How to make pink lips cream with beerot and aloevera
The first step is to mix the aloe vera gel and glycerin in a bowl. Then, add the beetroot powder and mix well. Once it is mixed, put it in the refrigerator for about an hour so that it sets.
Now, take a clean bowl and mix the shea butter and cocoa butter in it. You can heat this mixture until it becomes liquid. You can also heat the mixture in the microwave in 30-second intervals. Once it is melted, add the jojoba oil to it.
Next, take the beetroot mixture out of the refrigerator and add the melted mixture to it. Stir in the essential oil and food coloring until the desired color is achieved. Pour the mixture into a clean lip balm tube or pot. Let it cool completely before using.
How to make Pink Lips Cream with Beeroot, Aloevera and Sheabutter
You will need:
– 1 teaspoon of beetroot juice
– ½ teaspoon of aloe vera gel
– 1 teaspoon of Shea butter
– 1 vitamin E capsule
1. Start by mixing the beetroot juice and aloe vera gel in a bowl.
2. Add the shea butter to the mixture and mix well.
3. Squeeze the contents of the vitamin E capsule into the mixture.
4. Mix everything together until you have a smooth, pink cream.
5. Apply the cream to your lips and let it sit for 1 minutes.
6. Rinse off with warm water and enjoy your soft, pink lips!
How to make pink lips cream with Vaseline
You Will Need
– 1 teaspoon of Vaseline
– 2 drops of red food coloring
– 1 drop of essential oil
1. In a small bowl, mix together the Vaseline, red food coloring, and essential oil.
2. Use a cotton swab to apply the mixture to your lips.
3. Let it sit for 5 minutes before wiping it off with a damp cloth.
How to make pink links cream with toothpaste
You can make your own pink lips cream at home with a few simple ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
-1 teaspoon of toothpaste
-1 teaspoon of honey
-1/2 teaspoon of glycerin
-1/4 teaspoon of rose water
Mix all the ingredients together until you have a smooth paste. Apply the paste to your lips and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water and apply a lip balm to lock in the moisture.
Applying the Cream
Now that you’ve made your pink lips cream, it’s time to apply it!
Start by exfoliating your lips with a lip scrub. This helps get rid of any dead skin cells and makes sure the pink lips cream can really sink in and do its job.
Once your lips are nice and smooth, take a pea-sized amount of the pink lips cream and start massaging it into your lips in circular motions. Make sure to really work it in there for a minute or two so that your lips would be nice and hydrated.
After that, simply wipe off any excess with a tissue and you are good to go! Your lips will feel soft and look visibly fuller and more hydrated.
How to Store the a Pink lips Cream
Now that you’ve made your very own pink lips cream, it’s important to know how to store it so that it stays fresh and effective. Here are a few tips:
– Keep it in a cool, dark place: sunlight and heat can cause the cream to lose its potency.
– Store it in a airtight container: this will help to keep the cream from drying out.
– Don’t keep it for more than 6 months: pink lips cream, like all cosmetics, has a shelf life. After 6 months, it’s best to toss it and make a new batch.
Following these simple tips will help ensure that your pink lips cream stays fresh and effective for as long as possible.
Why you should start a lip balm production business in Nigeria
Lip balm is an essential item in any Nigerian woman’s beauty arsenal. It not only keeps the lips moisturized and supple, but also protects them from the harsh sun and other environmental factors.
There are many reasons why you should start a lip balm production business in Nigeria. First, there is a large market for this product. Second, it is relatively easy to produce. Third, you can easily find the raw materials needed to make the lip balm. Finally, you can make a good profit from selling lip balm.
If you are thinking of starting a business in Nigeria, then you should definitely consider starting a lip balm production business. With a little effort, you can be successful in this business and make a good profit.
How to package your lip balm
1. The first step is to choose the right containers for your lip balm. You can either use small pots or tubes. If you are using pots, make sure they are clean and dry before filling them with the lip balm.
2. Fill the pots or tubes with the lip balm, leaving a little space at the top.
3. Use a label maker or stickers to label the pots or tubes.
4. If you are using pots, screw on the lids tightly.
5. Place the lip balms in a cool, dark place.
6. When you are ready to use them, apply a small amount of lip balm to your lips.
7. Store any unused lip balms in a cool, dark place.
Benefits of pink lips Cream
You’ll be surprised to know that there are actually quite a few benefits to using pink lips cream!
1. It can help to hydrate and nourish your lips.
2. It can help to protect your lips from the sun.
3. It can help to keep your lips looking plump and full.
4. It can help to smooth out any lines or wrinkles on your lips.
5. It can help make your lipstick last longer.
6. It can help prevent your lipstick from bleeding.
7. It can help to give the lips a healthy and youthful appearance.
8. It can help keep your lips looking healthy and pink.
9. It can help soothe and calm irritated lips.
10. It can help to protect the lips from the sun and other environmental damage.
Side effects of pink lips cream
1. Allergic reactions: Pink lips cream can cause allergic reactions, including rashes, itching, and swelling.
2. Skin irritation: Some people may experience skin irritation after using pink lips cream.
3. Dryness: Pink lips cream can cause your lips to become chapped and cracked.
4. Burning sensation: Some people may experience a burning sensation after using pink lips cream.
5. Redness: Pink lips cream can cause redness and inflammation of the lips.
6. Swelling: Pink lips cream can cause the lips to swell.
7. Peeling: Pink lips cream can cause the skin on the lips to peel.
Ways to make the lips pink naturally
There are many ways that you can make your lips pink naturally.
1. Exfoliate your lips regularly. This will help to remove any dead skin cells that can make your lips look dull and discolored.
2. Use a lip balm or moisturizer to keep your lips hydrated. Dry, chapped lips can also look dull and lifeless.
3. Use a lip primer before applying lipstick. This will help to create a smooth canvas for your color.
4. Choose a pink lipstick that complements your skin tone. Not all shades of pink will look good on everyone.
5. Apply your lipstick with a brush for a more precise application.
6. Add a touch of gloss to your lips for extra shine and dimension.
At the end of the day, it’s important to remember that everyone’s skin is different. What works for one person might not work for another. The best way to find out what works for you is to experiment, and be patient.
If you’re looking for a natural way to get pink lips, give this DIY recipe a try. You might be surprised at how well it works. Who knows, you might even start making your own skincare products at home!
Discussion about this post