You love the Morning Fresh liquid soap, but you don’t love the price. Here’s how to make your own version that’s just as refreshing and cleansing.
All you need are some basic ingredients and a little time, and you’ll have a liquid soap that’s perfect for cleaning and washing. This recipe is simple, inexpensive, and easy to customize to your own taste.
Soap making is a fun and rewarding hobby, and once you’ve got the basics down, you can experiment with all sorts of different fragrances and additives. So why not give it a try? Follow the instructions in this article, and you’ll be on your way to making your own liquid soap like Morning Fresh.
Since PZ Cussons is a well-known brand, lots of people want to know how to create liquid soap similar to Morning Fresh. This article goes into great detail about the ingredients and processes needed to manufacture popular liquid soaps like Morning Fresh. Making high-quality liquid soap at home serves as an alternative to some of Nigeria’s highest-paying jobs.
Basically, the components required to make liquid soap are as follows:
Hand sanitizer jars (plastic bottles)
Stirring rod bowls
Ingredients Label (If you are producing for sale)
If you want to make liquid soap like Morning Fresh, here are a few recipes you can try:
The following ingredients are needed for making morning fresh.
Sodium lauryl sulfate SLS (1/2)
Caustic soda (1/16)
Soda ash (one of four divisions, ¼ )
Perfume of choice
Colour of choice (however, green is preferred for morning fresh production)
STPP (sodium triphosphate) (1/4)
Sulphonic acid (2 liters)
3-6 liters of purified water
It’s crucial to look at how each of the chemicals used to make morning fresh.
Caustic soda is used as a cleansing agent.
Sodium lauryl sulfate helps the soap foam.
Soda ash acts as the cleansing agent.
Perfume for good fragrance.
Texapon is a foaming agent.
Sulphonic acid is a foaming agent as well.
Natrosol serves as a thickening and foaming agent.
Formalin serves as a preserving agent for the soap.
Color improves the soap’s appearance.
Natrosol serves as a thickening and foaming agent.
STPP (sodium triphosphate) is also a thickening agent
1. In a dish, soak the sodium laurel.
2. Use a different bowl to dissolve the STPP (sodium triphosphate) in water.
3. Pour a little amount of caustic soda into one bowl and combine soda ash and water in another.
4. Sulphonic acid and texapon should be combined. To do this, you’ll need a larger bowl. Mix everything well.
5. Give it around 15-20 minutes to ensure that the chemicals are thoroughly dissolved.
6. Obtain the large bowl that will hold the content. Ensure the basin is big enough to hold the amount of soap you are producing.
7. Clean water should be added to the bowl until it is halfway full.
8. Natrosol should be added to the half-filled bowl gradually while being gently stirred.
9. The previously combined chemicals will now be added to the bowl. Among them are sodium lauryl, sodium triphosphate (STPP), texapon and sulphonic combinations, soda ash, and STPP.
10. Stir thoroughly for the first 15 to 20 minutes.
11. Include the preservative ingredient formalin. This chemical should be handled carefully because, it can be highly dangerous.
12. When you can see color in the mixture, add the coloring ingredient and stir. This might be done for around five minutes.
13. Then you may add your perfume to give it a nice scent and whisk for about six to ten minutes.
14. Last but not least, let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes. There you have it, a liquid soap just like Morning Fresh.
Not only does liquid soap have a number of different benefits, but it is also very versatile. You can use it for cleaning your body, your hair, your dishes, and even your laundry.
1. Liquid soap is more effective than bar soap at removing dirt and bacteria.
2. Liquid soap is less likely to cause skin irritation than bar soap.
3. Liquid soap is more hygienic than bar soap since it doesn’t come into contact with other people’s hands.
4. Liquid soap is more efficient than bar soap since it doesn’t require as much water to rinse it off.
5. Liquid soap is more gentle on the environment since it doesn’t require as many harsh chemicals to produce.
6. Liquid soap is more economical than bar soap since it lasts longer.
7. Liquid soap is more convenient than bar soap since it can be easily refilled.
8. Liquid soap is biodegradable and will not clog up your drains like bar soap can.
9. Liquid soap is also a good choice if you are looking for an eco-friendly option because it does not require packaging like bar soap does.
10. Finally, liquid soap is usually less expensive than bar soap, so it is a great choice if you are on a budget.
Some products are referred to as “important for everyone, every day” (EEE) products. One of them is soap, so starting a business selling liquid soap is a sure bet. The best businesses to invest in are usually those that meet the daily needs of both young and old people.
Nowadays, you almost never enter a building without finding at least a bottle of liquid soap. This is so that liquid soap can accommodate various needs. from hand washing to cleaning dishes, clothes, and occasionally bathing. As a result, operating a liquid soap business in Nigeria is profitable.
To launch a liquid soap business in Nigeria, you need to recognize the market and become familiar with the production of liquid soap.
Make a business plan, register your business, obtain all necessary licenses, hire staff, and develop a marketing strategy.
So, how much does it cost to start a liquid soap business in Nigeria? It costs between 50,000 and 100,000 naira. You can start this business from the comfort of your home with little or no help at all.
For the large-scale manufacture of liquid soaps like Morning Fresh, these components are needed;
1 kilogram of trisodium phosphate
70 kilograms of sulfuric acid
1 kilogram of triethanolamine
sodium carbonate (washing soda)
750 kilograms of water
55 kilograms of texapon
55 grams of glycerine
4 kilograms of soap coloring
1 kilogram of soap preservative
The procedure for making liquid soap like Morning Fresh for large scale business is as follows:
1. To filter and drain the impurities from the precipitated liquid soap, place a funnel at the bottom of a sizable pot or container that can withstand high temperatures.
2. Install a second faucet 17 cm away from the base of the pot so you can fill it with liquid soap later.
3. Fill the saucepan with 750 kg of water.
4. The water should be mixed with sodium phosphate while only mixing in one direction.
5. To avoid the formation of lather that would ruin the liquid soap and change the results of the interactions between the constituents, add the sulfonic acid gradually while continuing to stir in the same direction as before.
6. Sodium carbonate should be added while swirling in one direction after the sulfonic acid has been made sure to dissolve.
7. Until the soap components are neutralized and the reaction is finished, keep adding triethanolamine.
8. Wait until the mixture’s temperature, which must have risen as a result of a chemical reaction, has decreased before handling it.
9. Put the mixture in a sizable plastic container right away.
10. Then, using a long wooden stick, add the 55 kg of Texapon, 75 liters of water, and 10 kg of salt.
11.1 kg of soap preservative should now be whisked in the same direction.
12. After ensuring that all the ingredients are homogeneous, add glycerin, colorant, and fragrance until all the processes for making this liquid soap have been completed.
Now store your morning-fresh liquid soap in a bottle .
With a little bit of know-how, you can make liquid soap that’s just as good as Morning Fresh.
Making your own liquid soap is a great way to save money and get exactly what you want out of a product. Plus, you can turn it into a lucrative business, and it’s fun! So why not give it a try?