If you’re looking for the ultimate guide to navigating the OOU Ago-Iwoye admission portal, you’ve come to the right place. If you are a first-time applicant preparing for OOU Ago-Iwoye, admission can be daunting.
In this guide, you will get information about how to log in to OOU Ago-Iwoye Admission Portal 2023/2024. Let’s get started!
History of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye is a state-owned institution in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. Ogun State University was the name given to the institution when it was created on July 7, 1982 (OSU).
On May 29, 2001, it was changed to Olabisi Onabanjo University. And it was done in Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo’s honor. This was the consequence of his efforts as the university’s founding father and the state’s then-civilian governor of Ogun.
10,291 graduates and 1,697 postgraduates are the total numbers of graduates from the university. Also, it has numerous campuses. However, the students refer to the Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye as a Small Campus and Permanent Site (PS) informally.
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY OOU AGO-IWOYE ADMISSION PORTAL 2023/2024
The OOU administration has made the admissions list public for the 2023 academic year. To check the OOU Admission List online, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, go to the OOU admission status-checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php or oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- Then, enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password. For the first login, use your SURNAME as the password in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Those whose status indicates “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are recommended to keep monitoring because the status can change at any moment.
Application Process for Admission
In order to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the applications, OOU Ago-Iwoye Admission Portal requires that applicants:
- Register and pay the application fee
- Provide accurate information to verify identity
- Use an updated browser
- Complete all required fields of the application form
- Scan and upload any required documents, such as certificates, transcripts, or test scores
- Make sure all information provided is correct before submitting the application
- Allow sufficient time for processing applications based on each program’s requirements
The university’s admissions department will review the submitted applications carefully and require applicants to take additional tests or submit further documentation. Once the review process is complete, successful applicants will be notified of their admission status.
In conclusion, the OOU Ago-Iwoye Admission Portal 2023/2024 is an important tool for prospective applicants/Students to the university. It provides a great deal of information about the admissions process and the requirements for admission. It also simplifies the process for both the applicants and the university. Using the portal, applicants can easily submit their application forms and track their academic progress. For the university, it helps to improve the efficiency of the admissions process and reduces the workload of its personnel.
Discussion about this post