- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Actress, Dayo Amusa, has not been happy with the recent increase in rape cases in the country which has become a hot topic of discuss and in showing contribution towards calling the government attention to this menace, the actress with some individuals staged a walk against rape campaign which saw the women trek to the Lagos state government office, Alausa.
The actress was joined by singer, Niniola Apata, Tayo Odueke, Kemi Afolabi and others, as they match to protest the high level of rape cases. The match started from the Archbishop Vinning grounds down to Alausa, Lagos state government office.
At the Lagos state government office, they were received by the Honourable Commissioner for Women Affairs who gave them a warm reception with the promise that offenders will not go unpunished.