- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Actress, Dayo Amusa, has not been happy with the recent increase in rape cases in the country which has become a hot topic of discuss and in showing contribution towards calling the government attention to this menace, the actress with some individuals staged a walk against rape campaign which saw the women trek to the Lagos state government office, Alausa.
The actress was joined by singer, Niniola Apata, Tayo Odueke, Kemi Afolabi and others, as they match to protest the high level of rape cases. The match started from the Archbishop Vinning grounds down to Alausa, Lagos state government office.
At the Lagos state government office, they were received by the Honourable Commissioner for Women Affairs who gave them a warm reception with the promise that offenders will not go unpunished.