- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
The Biggest Plastic Surgery Trend of 2017 Is Super Strange
Boobs. Many of us have them, but for some reason, a lot of feel like they’re all wrong. They’re too big, they’re not big enough, they’re not symmetrical, they’re not perky, they’re too perky, the list goes on and on. In fact, just having breasts at all is so 2015 according to Vogue.
But now, the Plastic Surgery Group have published their predictions for 2017’s hottest cosmetic trends and guess what, it’s not your boobs that are the “problem” this time. Nope, this time it’s your nipples!
“We have seen a 30% rise in women requesting a smaller nipple size in the last year,” the group writes. Apparently big nips are so 2000 and late, and 2017 is the year that we are all going to trade them in for for a smaller, sleeker pair. Um, OK?
“We found that patients with smaller-sized nipples rated [higher] in attractiveness than those with larger nipples,” consultant plastic surgeon Mo Akhavani explained. Hmm.
So, should we just delete our Tinder profiles now? Should we live a life of solitude, in fear of someone discovering that our nipples are not diminutive enough to be considered “in”? Or not? Maybe we should all just love our big/small/giant/teeny tiny nipples, and call it a day. Besides, you know that next year enormous nipples will be in. Gotta love a trend!