- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Odogwu nwafor, Lucky Omeruo, the younger brother to Super Eagles of Nigeria and Chelsea’s Centre back Defender, Kenneth Omeruo, has welcomed his first child, Ebube Brian Omeruo with his wife, Dorsy Chuks- Omeruo.
The Nigerian U-20 striker who also, plays in the same position at his club side, Pembroke Athleta FC took to Instagram to celebrate the little child.
He wrote: “Welcome our bundle of hoy….thank you Lord for this wonderful gift you’ve blessed my family with, your grace has never known no boundaries, we say thank you Jesus…we call him #EBUBE #BRIAN #OMERUOand as the meaning of your name, we prophesy greatness upon your life, where ever the sole of your feet shall tread upon, the Lord has already given you that land to possess, your name shall resound as greatness upon your generation, we love you so much and we are soo going to make beautiful memories together…because you have the best family except for one of ur crazy uncle @omeruo but don’t worry we gat you, I’m so happy you’re finally here my boy.”
Lucky and his wife, Dorsy wedded in June 6, 2016 in the Netherlands, just a year and two months ago.