- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Odogwu nwafor, Lucky Omeruo, the younger brother to Super Eagles of Nigeria and Chelsea’s Centre back Defender, Kenneth Omeruo, has welcomed his first child, Ebube Brian Omeruo with his wife, Dorsy Chuks- Omeruo.
The Nigerian U-20 striker who also, plays in the same position at his club side, Pembroke Athleta FC took to Instagram to celebrate the little child.
He wrote: “Welcome our bundle of hoy….thank you Lord for this wonderful gift you’ve blessed my family with, your grace has never known no boundaries, we say thank you Jesus…we call him #EBUBE #BRIAN #OMERUOand as the meaning of your name, we prophesy greatness upon your life, where ever the sole of your feet shall tread upon, the Lord has already given you that land to possess, your name shall resound as greatness upon your generation, we love you so much and we are soo going to make beautiful memories together…because you have the best family except for one of ur crazy uncle @omeruo but don’t worry we gat you, I’m so happy you’re finally here my boy.”
Lucky and his wife, Dorsy wedded in June 6, 2016 in the Netherlands, just a year and two months ago.