- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
John Mikel Obi’s Wife, Olga, Reveals How They Met And Started Their Relationship
Super Eagles midfielder, Mikel Obi’s Wife. Olga Diyachenko, has revealed on social media, how she and the football star met and started dating.
In a live Instagram video she conducted today, footballer, John Mikel Obi’s Russian wife, Olga, said she met mikel when he was her parents neighbour.
“Mikel used to be my parents neighbor. We lived there for 5 years. As my parents were leaving the flat, I dropped off the keys at his flat and that was how we met and started off as friends and then grew into lovers. it was never a magical love story because we were neighbors for 5 years but we never met until I went to drop off the keys when my parents were about to leave the apartment”.
Olga who welcomed their set of twin girls in 2015, said their kids don’t have any Igbo or Russian names because they are citizens of the world. Olga said they would decide which tradition to follow, either Russian, British where they were born or Nigerian.
When asked whether she watches Nollywood movies, Olga said “I don’t watch Nollywood movies. Mikel watches a lot of Nigerian movies. I don’t watch them. I love listening to Nigerian music. They have nice beats”.
She says she would support Mikel and Nigeria during the world cup in Russia 2018.