- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Nollywood actress, Uche Ebere Agu, shared a little piece of advice to the ladies out there, says marrying a rich guy does not guarantee a happy marriage.
Agu took to her instagram page, earlier today, to give her 2cents to fans and friends following the increase in divorce rate and domestic violence.
Dating for years is not a guarantee to marriage… Falling sick does not mean you are going to die… Getting rich is not the definition of prosperity…
Building a nice house is not enjoying luxury… Sleeping on an expensive bed doesn’t bring you sound sleep…
Driving a new car is not a guarantee that you will reach where you are going… Wearing best clothes doesn’t mean they are fitting you….
Owing a family doctor doesn’t guarantee permanent good health… Being highly educated is not a sign of wisdom…
Marrying a rich guy doesn’t guarantee Happy marriage… Winning an argument does not mean that you are correct…
Whatsoever is done without the merit of Heaven is fake and temporal… He who builds without God is building for nothing,, n He who watches over a city without God watches in vain…
Not everything is possible with men But everything is possible with God… Involve God in Everything you do. Good morning everyone, Bless you all