- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Nollywood actress, Uche Ebere Agu, shared a little piece of advice to the ladies out there, says marrying a rich guy does not guarantee a happy marriage.
Agu took to her instagram page, earlier today, to give her 2cents to fans and friends following the increase in divorce rate and domestic violence.
Dating for years is not a guarantee to marriage… Falling sick does not mean you are going to die… Getting rich is not the definition of prosperity…
Building a nice house is not enjoying luxury… Sleeping on an expensive bed doesn’t bring you sound sleep…
Driving a new car is not a guarantee that you will reach where you are going… Wearing best clothes doesn’t mean they are fitting you….
Owing a family doctor doesn’t guarantee permanent good health… Being highly educated is not a sign of wisdom…
Marrying a rich guy doesn’t guarantee Happy marriage… Winning an argument does not mean that you are correct…
Whatsoever is done without the merit of Heaven is fake and temporal… He who builds without God is building for nothing,, n He who watches over a city without God watches in vain…
Not everything is possible with men But everything is possible with God… Involve God in Everything you do. Good morning everyone, Bless you all