- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
- Ojukwu’s first son, Debe Ojukwu is dead, Bianca reacts
- November 6 Indefinite Strike: Court stops NLC, TUC, adjourns case
- Nigeria Army discovers illegal security training camp in Taraba
- Boko Haram kills Imam, 14 others in fresh attack in borno
- Pandemonium in Abuja as Shi’ites clash with Army again (Photos/Video)
- Fayose perfects N50m bail, regains freedom
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is gradually getting over the break up with her estranged husband Olukunle Churchill as she is now concentrating on projecting her personal projects.
Tonto is gearing up for the launch of her project advocating for the girlchild education in Africa with the hashtag #1girl1pen scheduled for September in the city of Abuja.
The proposed launch of her initiative is a sign that the mother of one is dealing effectively well with the broken pieces of her heart after separating with Churchill over irreconcilable differences.
Recall that Tonto revealed in an interview weeks ago that she is ready to fall in love again once she finds the right person. About two month ago, Tonto and her hubby officially parted ways after months of accusations and counter accusations, which trailed their troubled marriage for several months. The separation of the pair came to an end after the father of the actress, Sunny Dikeh, and Churchill’s uncle, Bishop Dare, were both seen in a video having a meeting to finalise the separation of the estranged couple.
The video clip later showed the Dikeh family returning the bride price to their erstwhile in-laws, a situation that officially annulled their union as man and wife.