- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is gradually getting over the break up with her estranged husband Olukunle Churchill as she is now concentrating on projecting her personal projects.
Tonto is gearing up for the launch of her project advocating for the girlchild education in Africa with the hashtag #1girl1pen scheduled for September in the city of Abuja.
The proposed launch of her initiative is a sign that the mother of one is dealing effectively well with the broken pieces of her heart after separating with Churchill over irreconcilable differences.
Recall that Tonto revealed in an interview weeks ago that she is ready to fall in love again once she finds the right person. About two month ago, Tonto and her hubby officially parted ways after months of accusations and counter accusations, which trailed their troubled marriage for several months. The separation of the pair came to an end after the father of the actress, Sunny Dikeh, and Churchill’s uncle, Bishop Dare, were both seen in a video having a meeting to finalise the separation of the estranged couple.
The video clip later showed the Dikeh family returning the bride price to their erstwhile in-laws, a situation that officially annulled their union as man and wife.