- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is gradually getting over the break up with her estranged husband Olukunle Churchill as she is now concentrating on projecting her personal projects.
Tonto is gearing up for the launch of her project advocating for the girlchild education in Africa with the hashtag #1girl1pen scheduled for September in the city of Abuja.
The proposed launch of her initiative is a sign that the mother of one is dealing effectively well with the broken pieces of her heart after separating with Churchill over irreconcilable differences.
Recall that Tonto revealed in an interview weeks ago that she is ready to fall in love again once she finds the right person. About two month ago, Tonto and her hubby officially parted ways after months of accusations and counter accusations, which trailed their troubled marriage for several months. The separation of the pair came to an end after the father of the actress, Sunny Dikeh, and Churchill’s uncle, Bishop Dare, were both seen in a video having a meeting to finalise the separation of the estranged couple.
The video clip later showed the Dikeh family returning the bride price to their erstwhile in-laws, a situation that officially annulled their union as man and wife.