- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
5 Actors who played couples on TV, got married behind the scene
Check out these 5 Nigerian on-screen couples who dated or got married in real life.
We have seen several on-screen couples who were dating or married in real life bring intense chemistry to movies or TV series.
Pulse Movies has put together five real life couples who were a couple on screen.
Check them out.
1. Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite – “Tinsel”
Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite met on set of the TV series “Tinsel.” Their characters Kwame and Thelema, respectively, with a palpable chemistry, remains one of our favorite on-screen couples ever.
They got married on February 14, 2015, and welcomed their first child, Brian, on Friday, September 5, 2014.
Sadly, Attoh announced their separation on September 25, 2017.