- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
5 Actors who played couples on TV, got married behind the scene
Check out these 5 Nigerian on-screen couples who dated or got married in real life.
We have seen several on-screen couples who were dating or married in real life bring intense chemistry to movies or TV series.
Pulse Movies has put together five real life couples who were a couple on screen.
Check them out.
1. Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite – “Tinsel”
Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite met on set of the TV series “Tinsel.” Their characters Kwame and Thelema, respectively, with a palpable chemistry, remains one of our favorite on-screen couples ever.
They got married on February 14, 2015, and welcomed their first child, Brian, on Friday, September 5, 2014.
Sadly, Attoh announced their separation on September 25, 2017.