- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
5 Actors who played couples on TV, got married behind the scene
Check out these 5 Nigerian on-screen couples who dated or got married in real life.
We have seen several on-screen couples who were dating or married in real life bring intense chemistry to movies or TV series.
Pulse Movies has put together five real life couples who were a couple on screen.
Check them out.
1. Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite – “Tinsel”
Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite met on set of the TV series “Tinsel.” Their characters Kwame and Thelema, respectively, with a palpable chemistry, remains one of our favorite on-screen couples ever.
They got married on February 14, 2015, and welcomed their first child, Brian, on Friday, September 5, 2014.
Sadly, Attoh announced their separation on September 25, 2017.