- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
5 Actors who played couples on TV, got married behind the scene
Check out these 5 Nigerian on-screen couples who dated or got married in real life.
We have seen several on-screen couples who were dating or married in real life bring intense chemistry to movies or TV series.
Pulse Movies has put together five real life couples who were a couple on screen.
Check them out.
1. Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite – “Tinsel”
Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite met on set of the TV series “Tinsel.” Their characters Kwame and Thelema, respectively, with a palpable chemistry, remains one of our favorite on-screen couples ever.
They got married on February 14, 2015, and welcomed their first child, Brian, on Friday, September 5, 2014.
Sadly, Attoh announced their separation on September 25, 2017.