- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
5 Actors who played couples on TV, got married behind the scene
Check out these 5 Nigerian on-screen couples who dated or got married in real life.
We have seen several on-screen couples who were dating or married in real life bring intense chemistry to movies or TV series.
Pulse Movies has put together five real life couples who were a couple on screen.
Check them out.
1. Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite – “Tinsel”
Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite met on set of the TV series “Tinsel.” Their characters Kwame and Thelema, respectively, with a palpable chemistry, remains one of our favorite on-screen couples ever.
They got married on February 14, 2015, and welcomed their first child, Brian, on Friday, September 5, 2014.
Sadly, Attoh announced their separation on September 25, 2017.