- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Nigerian woman dies 9 months after wedding, 9 days after childbirth
Obunwa Victor has announced the sad death of his brother’s wife, Esther Ngozi Obunwa.
Esther passed away yesterday, Sunday December 17, nine days after she gave birth to a baby girl. Read details below:
“What a black Sunday to the family of Godwin E. Egbucha as we lost a 9 months wedded wife to the cold hand of death, MRS. ESTHER NGOZI OBUNWA the wife of my immediate younger brother Pst. Chinedu ThankGod Obunwa today. Wedded Sunday 26th March 2017 and died Sunday 17th Dec. 2017 leaving behind a One week and two days old Daughter. Death! you are wicked, you always cause sorrows and sadness in the midst of happiness and joy.
Ngo as i use to call you, i could not hold my self as i carried your body in a motorcade to the mortuary early this morning. We can’t believed that you are dead leaving the family you cherish most, your husband, brothers and sisters in-laws, the church, in fact not even the little daughter which you gave birth to last week Friday 8th Dec. 2017. Ngo it is difficult to bid you GOODBYE. Rest In Peace.”