- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Nigerian woman dies 9 months after wedding, 9 days after childbirth
Obunwa Victor has announced the sad death of his brother’s wife, Esther Ngozi Obunwa.
Esther passed away yesterday, Sunday December 17, nine days after she gave birth to a baby girl. Read details below:
“What a black Sunday to the family of Godwin E. Egbucha as we lost a 9 months wedded wife to the cold hand of death, MRS. ESTHER NGOZI OBUNWA the wife of my immediate younger brother Pst. Chinedu ThankGod Obunwa today. Wedded Sunday 26th March 2017 and died Sunday 17th Dec. 2017 leaving behind a One week and two days old Daughter. Death! you are wicked, you always cause sorrows and sadness in the midst of happiness and joy.
Ngo as i use to call you, i could not hold my self as i carried your body in a motorcade to the mortuary early this morning. We can’t believed that you are dead leaving the family you cherish most, your husband, brothers and sisters in-laws, the church, in fact not even the little daughter which you gave birth to last week Friday 8th Dec. 2017. Ngo it is difficult to bid you GOODBYE. Rest In Peace.”